Monday, August 15, 2011

Why Not?!?

So i try not to talk about political stuff, because it usually just makes me mad, but...

Ok so we now have or have had for a while our first African American president. Which I don't have any problems with mind you, but I do believe the main reason he is there is because of his race. I think the american people were tired of the current trend and wanted to try something new. For this reason alone I am going out on a limb to say that the current Republican front runner Michele Bachmann is going to be the next President.

Which brings a whole new set of questions to the table. Like will we need the respell President with an "a" to change the gender of the word like "Presidant"? And most men presidents have gone to war when they do not like another world leader, will she instead put them in "Time Out" instead of dropping bombs? Just food for thought...

2 comments: