Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Signs of Self Grandeur

First lets start off with a little lesson. The word grandeur is defined as:

1. Splendor and impressiveness, esp. of appearance or style.
2. High rank or social importance.

So with that out of the way, do you ever wake up in the morning and feel like it would be awesome to be, say, a Formula 1 race car driver...

Well if you answered "no" to that maybe it's something else you wanna be. I know most days I wake up it would be awesome to be a Premier League Futbal (Soccer) Player. Or a famous race car driver. And there are even days when I would like to be a TV personality. But instead I get on up and get ready for work...

Now don't get me wrong, I do love my life the way it is (excluding my financal life) and love all the people in my daily life. But you would have to be a crackpot monkey (I don't know where that came from) to not have these self deluted dreams every now and again.

Really, what use would life be if we didn't see ourselves in these roles and give us something to think about other than our daily grind. So what drives you? Go ahead and get it off your chest and post it in the comment section. It will make you feel better, promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment